How it works:
- We look forward to working with you. To start the process please call or email Ryan Beisner, Account Manager, via email@example.com
- Exchange signed NDA / PIA
- Submit formal RFQ including:
- Is this part industrial/commercial, military, or aerospace?
- Do you have a design, and are prints available?
- What is the application?
- What program/airframe is this used on?
- Is this part flight critical?
- At what stage is this part within the life of the Program?
- Are these parts in production elsewhere? If so, why are you deciding to possibly source with us?
- Does lamination tooling exist? If so, where is it located? If not, would you like us to source the tooling for you?
- When are sample parts required?
- When do you expect production to ramp up?
- What are the estimated annual volumes?
- What is your target price? (to determine the size and scope of the job)
- Ramco project manager contacts customer to discuss the RFQ
- Ramco submits ROM (Rough Order of Magnitude) Quote
- ROM discussion
- Ramco submits detailed, firm quote